There are several steps you must follow as described below :
- First, please purchase a Registration Form from the Marketing/Admissions Department at either Campus A or B.
- Second, please complete all the requirements/questions stated in the Registration Form.
- After all the requirements are completed, you will be informed the date to take the entry test (Written & Interview). The test material will cover General Knowledge / Math Logic and English.
- If a student passes the entry exam, he/she along with his/her parents will be scheduled for an interview. In the interview, the parents along with the student will be briefed on some information regarding the regulations and rules of STIKOM LSPR and regarding the payment procedures as well.
- After the payments have been completed and reported to STIKOM LSPR, the student can immediately choose his/her schedule and class.
Registration Forms are also available in selected schools. STIKOM LSPR offers Entrance Examinations outside the city.
Here are the following requirements to register in STIKOM LSPR:
- Prepare the following documents:
- 3 copies of High School Certificate ( STTB /Ijazah SMU sederajat) legalized by the school principal.
- 1 copy of National Examination Result (SKHUN) legalized by the school principal.
- A legalized letter from the office of Ministry of Education for overseas graduates or International school.
- 4 copies of latest photograph (3×4) colored.
- A photocopy of your Personal Identity Card / Indonesian Driver License / Passport.
- Examination: General Knowledge, Mathematics Logic & English (written &interview)
- Registration Form for the Academic Year 2010/2011 can be purchased for Rp. 250.000,- (Two Hundred Fifty Thousand Rupiah)
4. Pass Urinal Test for illegal drug test. The fee for this test is Rp. 100,000,- paid directly at the entry test scheduled.
The language used in the process of studying at London School is 50% Bahasa Indonesia and 50% English.
Being fluent in English would not be a problem in LSPR since we facilitate students with English Division. The English Division will support students to improve their English proficiency during their studies in LSPR.
More than half of the curriculum in London School is International. We provide three examinations from the London Chamber of Commerce and Industry Examination Board, UK, The City Guilds of London Institute, UK and University of Cambridge International Examination, UK (60% International Curriculum (UK) and 40% National). Apart from that, we also teach several subjects from our National Curriculum, among them are: National Heroism, Religious Instruction, Indonesian Political System, etc. For the subjects in National Curriculum, the language applied is Bahasa Indonesia.
At London School, we have 12 clubs. Among them are: Teatro London School, LSPR Choir, LSPR Modelling club, LSPR Public Speaking club, LSPR Marketing club, LSPR Community Relations, LSPR Advertising Society, LSPR Basketball Team, LSPR Hockey Team, LSPR 4C (Climate Change Champions Club), ADSA (Aids, Drugs n Sex Awareness) club and LSPR Band. The clubs are provided for the students of London School free of charge. Schedules of clubs do not interfere with the student’s academic schedule.
After graduating, our alumni will be assisted in looking for employment with the help of the Career Centre. The Career Centre can provide links for jobs from several companies that STIKOM LSPR is in partnership with. Among them are Mitra Adi Perkasa, Tbk and Mandarin Oriental Hotel and we are now in progress of creating partnerships with other companies. Should there be any job openings or vacancies in our partner companies, London School will be informed in advance.
|The time and schedule at London School is really flexible and is in line with the needs of the students. Class Schedules are broken into three shifts which are:
The students are not allowed to choose a major for their first year. They are allowed to take the major of their choice in the second year. During the first year, students will be taught the basics from all five majors in STIKOM LSPR. For the duration of the first year, the study process of the students will be based in Campus A which is the Department of Business Studies. In the second year, students from Campus A will have to move to either Campus B or Campus C depending on their major/concentration. Campus B is for Mass Communication, Advertising & Performing Arts majors and Campus C will house Public Relations & Marketing.
London School requires its students to complete Internships in the 7th semester, be it local or international.
London School is different from other universities because:
- Study process at LSPR.
- It is a city-based school. London School is located at the heart of the city and is accesible from any point in Jakarta.
- International Standard Quality Education. Our Indonesian lecturers have International Standards and our Native speakers that are experienced in Communication come from: Great Britain, Australia, Canada, Africa, India, Malaysia and the Philippines.
Internationally recognized, STIKOM LSPR Jakarta works together with the Institute of Public Relations of Singapore, Institute of Public Relations Malaysia, Edith Cowan University, Perth Australia and Shanghai Public Relations Association in holding seminars, workshops and exchange programs.