Research and Community Service is a part of STIKOM LSPR – Jakarta division. The mission and vision core is based on STIKOM LSPR – Jakarta. The purpose of this division is to take part in developing communication research and knowledge, also to collaborate with local and international institution in communication field. Research and community service activities are part of STIKOM LSPR-Jakarta contribution to the implementation of “Tri Dharma Perguruan Tinggi”.
Research Focus Criteria
Below are the list of LSPR research criteria:
a. Research topic is included in STIKOM LSPR – Jakarta’s core competency
b. Included as part of National Reseach Agenda and Dikti research declaration
c. Issues and challenges in national, ASEAN, Asia and global scale that related with core competency of STIKOM LSPR – Jakarta.
d. Future communication science development, and
e. Implications on national development in social, economy and cultural context.
Organization Structure of Research and Community Service LSPR – Jakarta
Direktur LPPM : Dr. Andre Ikhsano
Head of Research Centre : Hersinta, M.Si
Head of Community Service : Yuliana Riana P, MM
Coordinator Research Project : Renold Sutadi, MM
Ass Head of Community Service : Ayu H. Sakina
Administrative Staff : Cyntia Keliat, S.I. Kom
Research Assistant : Nareswari Kumaralalita
Struktur Centre For ASEAN Public Relations Studies (CAPRS)
Head of CAPRS : Yuliana Riana P, MM
Secretary general : Past Novel, MA
1) Arif Susanto, M.Si
2) Tunggul Siahaan, MA
3) Past Novel, MA
4) Gesile Zambrano, MBA
5) Tunggul Panindra, MA
6) Renold Sutadi, MM
7) Aditya Gilank
2. Research Activity
Research Activities of Research and Community Service LSPR – Jakarta is divided into four: 1) Internal Research, 2) External Research, 3) Hibah Dikti Research and 4) Independent Research. Our research approach is applied and basic research in communication field. The result is expected to boost and develop the lecturing material, policy development, or solving problem in communities.
Supporting vision dan mission of Research and Community LSPR-Jakarta, our focus are:
1. Communication Studies, including: interpersonal communication, organizational communication, political communication,
2. Public Relations studies, including: PR 2.0, Corporate Reputation, CSR, PR Issue and Crisis, Media Relation, PR Program, PR Ethic
3. Mass Communication studies, including: Media Convergent, Journalism, Digital & Social Media, Literacy Media Massa and Media Online, Film Studies.
4. Marketing Communication studies, including: IMC, Marketing Online, Social Marketing Communications, Consumer Behaviour, Branding.
5. Digital Media Communication & Advertising studies, including: Visual Communication, Advertising Online and Multi Media, Study Semiotic,
6. Performing Arts Communication studies, including: Plan & Production Studies, Music and Sound.
7. International Relation studies, including: Conflict & Negotiation, International Diplomacy, Human Right and Communication , Global Media, International Policy, Popular Communications.
8. Public Information studies, including: Health Communication, Environmental Communications, Public Goods Communication, Government Communication
9. ASEAN Public Relation Studies, including: Public Relations Practices in ASEAN, Communicating Across ASEAN Model, Crisis Communication.
3. Community Service Activities
Below are forms of activities done by Research and Community Service LSPR – Jakarta, it is categorized as following:
A. Education for community
Activities targeted for educating community or to develop the skills and ability of community. (The formats are varies such as training, counselling, upgrading, lecture, guidance and courses).
B. Project management
Is a series of activities that include planning, implementation , monitoring and evaluation within a certain time
C. Design making
Activities that involving concept and planning of artworks.
D. Community empowerment
Community empowerment activities focus on some categories, namely:
- Institution (School, Government, Industry, Company, etc).
- Community (street children, poor society , etc).
- Groups (Small Medium Enterprise, Lecturers, etc).